We just finished cleaning up from dinner, all in all it went well. For lunch we had a BIG salad!
It had corn, black beans, baby kale, yellow peppers, cilantro, red onion, yellow grape tomatoes with a cashew cheese dressing.
For dinner we had an even BIGGER salad! this one contained mixed greens, swiss chard, chickpeas, red onions, yellow bell peppers, Chinese eggplant (sautéed in water), steamed purple potatoes and broccoli with a sesame seed dressing. we are going to have some blackberries for desert ;)
Surprisingly, I feel quite satisfied, usually by now I am looking for something to snack on (because i have had a few too many glasses of chardonnay) and yes, no alcohol for the duration of the program.
I am calling it a night, I have an early day tomorrow and would like to go for a walk before my first call.. onward
No comments:
Post a Comment